There are many of fat loss programs on the market that would guarantee so many things but definitely deliver nothing. The fat burning furnace is a different program from all the other ones available for several reasons.
I actually never heard of Rob Poulos before and there was not much information on him when I tried to perform a little research on him so I was a little suspicious on his expertise on weight loss. After some discussing, I made a decision to go ahead and buy the program so I could give it an honest try and read it with an open mind. As soon as you finish reading my fat burning furnace review, you will know why I have decided to give this program my suggestion.
Most people use this program to drop some pounds. But this is not just a weight loss program, it is a fitness program as well. This means that while you may be lowering your body fat percentage, you are also going to be adding lean muscle tissue to your body.
The program starts off centering on nutrition and the author does not suggest doing some of the typical crazy weight loss tactics such as calorie cutting and going on a low-carb or low-fat diet. Instead he stresses his nutritional practices on eating healthy foods in the right amounts at the right times to lose fat maximally. The entire fat burning furnace program is based around the idea of raising your metabolism which is basically how many calories your body burns in a day. Through proper dietary practices, you can dramatically increase the amount of calories burned. The author goes deeper into micronutrients and the importance of balancing your acid and alkaline levels to burn fat more effectively.
The training program is also quite innovative because it does not focus on the very same conventional cardio exercise practices to lose weight. The author decisively is against endurance based exercise for fat loss and instead suggests resistance training and high intensity interval training. The program also includes exercise information as well as a simple workout plan that you can do at home with minimum equipment. I also like that the workouts do not take very long to perform because I see so many people wasting their time by exercising hours and hours.
The one downside I discovered in this fat burning program was there are many supplement recommendations in the program and you do not actually need them to get great outcomes. With that out of the way I thought the Fat Burning Furnace turned out to be a really great program for fat loss and it would greatly help out a lot of people. Just make sure you start the program with an open mind because a lot of what you will read can be dramatically different then what you have thought all along.
- The plan will not take over your life. Fat Burning Furnace is designed to have you exercising only 45 mins- 1 hour each week. It is a good plan for busy people. You can easily fit in the 15-30 min work out during a lunch break or by waking up a little earlier.
- The nutrition part of the program does not require a great deal of changes in your diet, and the fat burning furnace diet, I believe, is more about the strength training exercises than what you eat.
- For the many of us who are used to exercises based on cardio, it may be difficult to adjust. The program is focuses on strength training solely for at least the first few months. After that you can add in 30 mins of H.I.I.T training a few times each week.
- Since this program is based on the workouts, you need to be dedicated to see results. So, if you do not like working out, or cannot, this plan is not for you.
- The plan works best for those who have access to a gym or gym equipment. While you can modify the exercises and use your own body weight as resistance instead, having the right equipment produces the best results.
In conclusion, the fat burning furnace is a good program for someone who is looking to get fit by exercising more and making a few changes in their diet. While it is not the most advanced plan on the market.